Our audit approach is different for every client. In particular we:
- Tailor how we communicate with clients to meet their specific needs and information requirements;
- Work closely with clients to ensure an efficient assignment; and
- Work with our clients to ensure that they gain maximum added value from the audit compliance requirement.
We offer the following external audits:
Internal Audit review
We have extensive experience in understanding, documenting, and testing business control environments. This enables us to provide a service that assists businesses in reviewing, assessing, and establishing systems of control that mitigate the risks they face.
We can examine a wide range of internal control issues, including controls over financial reporting, and business and compliance risks.
We can provide specialist, completely independent advice to senior management to assist them in reviewing and updating their business risk management processes. We have experience in performing this work for both commercial and not-for-profit organizations. In particular, we can provide advice on and/or assist with:
- Identifying risks.
- Assessing the level of each risk.
- Developing steps to mitigate the risks.
- Monitoring the risks.
- Developing reporting of risks.
- Drawing up a risk register.
A risk assurance assignment requires an in-depth understanding of an organization’s business and processes, and consequently, it can sit neatly alongside a statutory audit assignment.
Typical outputs of a risk assurance assignment include risk registers and reports to senior management on the risk profile of their business, including practical examples of how risks are mitigated in similar businesses, derived from our extensive experience in this arena.