Bookkeeping / Financial Accounting
From simply reviewing financial statements prepared by your finance team for compliance with applicable accounting standards or preparing statutory financial statements for single entities or consolidated groups, to providing audit assistance and being an integral part of your audit relationship, our high-quality, fresh approach can be tailored to suit your needs.
Large enterprises can afford to employ a full-time professional accountant to prepare reports for control and decision reports to assist the directors in managing the company. However, the lack of these skills in smaller enterprises forces management to equate profitability to the cash balance.
Many small businesses and start-ups have limited access to skills and information about reporting requirements – this is where Stemic can help. Through our global network and the use of technology for accounting purposes, we provide support in the critical area of finance to ensure that you have an accurate and up-to-date picture of your company’s financial situation.
Our services include:
- Monthly management accounts
- Preparation of Annual financial statements
- Processing of accounting records
- Cash flow forecast
- Treasury management
Payroll and, in addition, personnel administration are the biggest and most time-consuming challenges facing expanding organizations. Stemic’s outsourcing teams can manage these commitments on your behalf, allowing you to focus on what you do best – growing your business.
We are in an ideal position to support companies expanding their operations worldwide. We understand the challenges of compensating people in different territories and also have expertise in payroll legislation.
We are well versed in security and confidentiality concerns and can help reduce the administration costs of your payroll and personnel systems.
As part of the solutions, we can support you with the following:
- Payroll processing and calculation of all notional pay/benefit in kind
- Calculation of tax, social insurance, pension, and other statutory deductions
- Electronic payment of salaries direct to employees
- Ensuring ongoing and year-end compliance with revenue requirements
- Regular updates on important payroll-related dates
- Coordination of cross-jurisdiction payrolls with your local Grant Thornton firms
- Provision of appropriate payroll reports and analysis in various formats
- Prompt response to all queries and complete confidentiality
In addition to the above services, we also provide a number of solutions that could help you minimize the amount of time spent on your personnel duties. These solutions range from managing your paper employee personnel files and databases, tracking employee absence, issuing employment certificates, auditing personnel, and payroll files, and the set-up or creation of online personnel systems.
Human Resource Solution
Our primary role is to provide an extensive variety of Human Resource Consulting services in all areas of HR activity by providing cutting-edge HR solutions to organizations with a view to enhancing organizational success. Our team brings many years of experience in human resource management and works with you as an extension of your existing HR team to provide services that are geared to improve productivity, efficiency, communication, and employee ethics. We offer a wide range of services that include:
- Talent Management
- Performance Management
- Reward strategy
- Implementing Reward Changes
- Communicating Reward
- Pay Structures including Job Evaluation
- Performance Related Pay
- Incentives & Bonuses
- Employee Benefits
- Executive Reward
- Reward Audits
- Recognition Programmes and Non-cash Awards
- Compensation & Benefits Planning
- Assistance to Clients in Organisation Performance Consultancy.